Stock Management / Kanban Service
Stock Management/Kanban Systems provide a way of supporting the customer’s production by delivering fasteners, fixings and other consumables directly to the production area or factory shop floor. Racking systems are placed at either one or multiple locations to improve productivity. Products can then be picked at their point of use. Once the system is installed, the process of stock replenishment manages itself with minimal administration required by the customer – this is because Alfast manages the whole system for you.
What are the benefits?
Alfast takes responsibility for the fasteners, fixings and consumables we supply to the customer. By working in conjunction with our customer to identify bin requirements and product usages, Alfast ensure the correct stock levels are available at all times. The benefits of a Kanban/Stock Management System include:
- Less management time on procurement
- Agreed rack systems and locations suited to the customer’s requirements
- Agreed quantities in bins
- Reduction in waste
- Improved supply chain management
- Reduced stock holding
- Reduced administration
- Batch traceability
- More space for production
- Reduction in financial exposure
- Productivity improvements through quicker stock replenishment
- Opportunities to redeploy staff to other areas of the customer’s business
- Excellent service from Alfast
Please contact our Sales Office for more information and arrange a visit*.
* When visiting customers’ premises, our staff/representative will strictly observe all instructions given by the customer. Our staff/representative will be wearing PPE equipment in accordance with Covid-19 mandatory guidelines and observe all social distancing measures.