Alfast Fixings & Fasteners Limited aims to ensure that our products and services meet the needs of our customers at all times in accordance with customer, statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as our policies and procedures.
The company are responsible for the implementation of our Quality Management System and for achieving and maintaining ISO 9001:2015 certification. The scope of our Quality Management System covers all activities stated within our Scope Document and we are committed to:
- Develop and improve our Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of :
a. Quality, specification, and integrity
b. Customer satisfaction
c. Supplier performance
d. Risk minimisation
e. Work ethics and best practices
Alfast Fixings & Fasteners Limited has a continuing commitment to:
- Reviewing the internal and external issues affecting our Quality Management System and the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Ensuring that our customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing this Quality Policy and our ongoing Quality Objectives
- Ensuring that Management Reviews not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the availability of resources
The Company always ensure that it complies with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors our quality performance against objectives and implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in this Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Where appropriate, the Company provides copies, extracts of the minutes of Management Reviews to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.