Alfast Fixings & Fasteners Ltd is a leading supplier of fixings, fasteners, tools and consumables to the end-user and distribution markets in many industries. Over 40 years, we have developed an envious reputation for delivering high quality products with an excellent customer service that is second to none.
Alfast is committed to providing a quality service that ensures a healthy and safe workplace for our staff and minimises our impact on the environment.
We respect the principle of Sustainable Development and aim to work in a way that meets the needs of today and can also meet the needs of future generations.
Alfast commits to:
- Reducing waste through re-use and recycling
- Continuing to comply with all relevant environmental legislation
- Avoiding any unnecessary use of hazardous products and materials
- Promoting environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally conscientious manner
- Integrating the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all our decision making and activities
- Endeavouring to continually improve our environmental performance and minimalize the social impact
- Communicating our environmental commitment to our customers and suppliers and encourage them to support it
Our Environmental Policy is reviewed annually by our Managing Director to check it complies with all up to date regulations and to ensure we are looking at new areas for improvement.